Effective: June 2020
WESPOD, LLC operates the www.wespod.com website.
Information We Collect and Use
Any information requested from you is to better serve you, depending on your need.
- First name and Last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, State, City, Province, ZIP/Postal Code
- Communication preferences
We collect vital information on how our service is used and how well it performs. The collected Usage Data includes any information related to computers’ Internet Protocol address, search engine, search engine version, the pages of our website you have visited, how long you visited our website, and any other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
We utilize Session Cookies to conduct our services and to track website activities.
All cookies contain small amounts of data that are delivered to your browser and stored on your device, which helps us collect and track information to further improve our provided services. If you wish to not receive these cookies, you can instruct your browser to decline all cookies. Once done so, you may not be able to access some parts of our services.
Use of Data
We collect data for various purposes, such as:
- To provide and maintain our services
- To notify you about changes
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis so we can improve our services
- To monitor the usage of our services
- To identify and prevent technical issues
- To provide you with news and updates.
Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
If WESPOD, LLC is involved in a merge, asset sale, or acquisition, your personal data may get transferred. We will provide notice of this occurrence.
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
We may be subjected to providing personal data under critical circumstances if required by the law.
WESPOD, LLC may disclose personal data for necessary actions such as:
- To comply with legal obligations
- To protect the rights or property of WESPOD, LLC
- To prevent a possible investigation of wrongdoing related to WESPOD, LLC
- To protect user’s personal safety
- To protect against legal liability.